Here is our fireplace in our living room! We're not allowed to use it because it's a hazard, but it's still nice to look at.. I plan on decorating it with candles and stuff. I'll take pictures when I have it all decorated.
This is the rest of our living room! It's very spacious. I have plenty of room to put things and decorate without it looking cluttered.
Here we are at our table! Ha! Isn't that great? I was very excited about there already being a table..
Here's our kitchen! Paul and I can't decide if it's smaller or bigger than our last kitchen, but there are definitely more cupboards to put things away. Of course I can't reach all of them, but Paul can. =]
And then here's our bedroom.. It's HUGE! It's really nice..
OK, here are some pictures for Rebekah- these are her kids sporting my new sunglasses. I thought they were so cute!!



1.21.2009
PICTURES!!!!!
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Great pictures! Your new place looks very nice. Can't wait to see the pics of it all decorated.
wow nice apartment. It looks like you have alot of room. I'm like Leaandra I can't wait to see it decorated.
hope you love your new place! looking forward to more pics.
Wow! It is so much bigger than your first apartment. You've actually got room to turn around. ~grin~ It looks great and I have to admit...I'm a mite jealous...you have a gas stove! I'm hoping to have one of those again soon! You have so much decorating potential in this new place...have fun!
I am having a hard time opening your blog :( it takes a reaaaaaaally long time. But, I do like your table, its cute!!! Congrats on the new place
oh grace! that's so great! i LOVE it. i'm super happy for you!
i'm lovin the table too!
I'll have to agree, I'm likin' the Table, A lot! I want to see it in Person!!!!
Love, Sara Shu
Nice apartment!!! The kitchen IS bigger than the one here. Where are pictures of the bathroom? You do have one, don't you? ;-) Is there anything you need for your walls? I'm down-sizing, you know...
~~MOM~~
SUPER CUTE!!!! Agree you have a lot of decorating potential :-) I can't wait to see it- 3 months :-D
Your place looks really NICE! I love that table. That kitchen looks like you'll have alot of room to put dishes etc. Very nice.
Thank you for the pictures of my kids. :)
Post a Comment