I'm so glad you all were finally able to see pictures of our new apartment. Now you know why I love it so much! I'll definitely show pictures after it's all decorated. So far the only thing left is the living room, and then hanging pictures, shelves, etc. Mom, I would love to take whatever you want to give me! Thank you! Anyways, it will take me awhile, but I will get it done. Especially since I'm having a house guest in April. =]
Life is good! And busy! I hope all is well with everyone else.
1.23.2009
So happy!
Written by: Grace & Co at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
April?? You get your first house guest.Who is coming? I wish it was me. I would love to come see all my friends in Montana again and Grace.
Oh and I love your new place.
cute place Grace!! I love the the table in the kitchen...!!!! It's CUTE! =)
Post a Comment