1.29.2009

Whirlwind

Yesterday morning Paul headed to class and I just laid in bed.. doing nothing.. just being lazy and feeling blah.. Then I got a text message from Sister Libby asking if Jessa could stay at our house and there were no more blah feelings or being lazy! I called in some reinforcements (Kirby, Nancy, Noelle, and Daniel) and they helped my unpack the rest of my house and make it look great before Jessa came.. It took us 6 hours to finish the living room and get things set up looking nice. Sometime today or tomorrow we’ll print up some pictures to put in all of our empty frames. =] When we get that finished I’ll make sure to post some pictures, as well as my bangs pictures. Ha! It seems like everyone likes me in bangs.. which is good because I felt a little nervous about them. God is good! =]

Anyways, last night was the first night of revival with Levi. So far so good! =] Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend all of tonight since I work till 8:00, but I’ll catch the last bit of it..

I need to run! Pictures later!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

I noticed you had cut bangs on Nancy's blog. Your beautiful with or w/out bangs. love you Grace.

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about bangs... So I think you look great! You look great all the of time!

I miss you!

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

Bruiser, looking forward to the pictures, as far as the bangs go....beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i see beauty girl, with or without bangs....l and p, sis katie.

Montgomery's said...

Looking forward to more pictures!