Paul helped me pick out my newest layout. I can’t keep the look of my blog the same for very long.. I get bored really fast if you didn’t already notice. So here’s Paul’s pick! What do you think? If you don’t like it, don’t worry, it will change in a week or so I’m sure.. =] I hate that picture of me by the way! Blech! But whatever..
I caught the last 2 minutes of revival last night. It sounded like it was a good one so I’m happy. Thankfully I will be able to attend tonight. I can’t believe it’s the last night already! I know it was short to begin with, but man! Time flies..
We hung out with the Furlongs, Levi, and Jessa after service. That was fun! We ate at the Furlong’s house, enjoyed Hannah’s yummy spice cake, and fellowshipped in between YouTube videos. Ha! Afterward Paul, Jessa, and I headed home and laughed all the way about certain things we forgot to tell Jessa when staying over.. Like how our apartment is old and makes lots of noises- scary noises for the ones that tend to scare easily! Like me! =] And Jessa too I guess.. Ha! Ha! It was funny.
Would you believe I forgot my camera? That means I can’t show you pictures of my bangs. I’M SUCH A LOSER!! But Jessa and Nancy have some on their blogs.. You can check them out if you want. I’ll post pictures soon.
Well I guess I better get going.. I need to get things done. I love you all!
I caught the last 2 minutes of revival last night. It sounded like it was a good one so I’m happy. Thankfully I will be able to attend tonight. I can’t believe it’s the last night already! I know it was short to begin with, but man! Time flies..
We hung out with the Furlongs, Levi, and Jessa after service. That was fun! We ate at the Furlong’s house, enjoyed Hannah’s yummy spice cake, and fellowshipped in between YouTube videos. Ha! Afterward Paul, Jessa, and I headed home and laughed all the way about certain things we forgot to tell Jessa when staying over.. Like how our apartment is old and makes lots of noises- scary noises for the ones that tend to scare easily! Like me! =] And Jessa too I guess.. Ha! Ha! It was funny.
Would you believe I forgot my camera? That means I can’t show you pictures of my bangs. I’M SUCH A LOSER!! But Jessa and Nancy have some on their blogs.. You can check them out if you want. I’ll post pictures soon.
Well I guess I better get going.. I need to get things done. I love you all!






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace I like the layout...it is very you! Good job Paul.
I like the new layout. I think Pink and black go great together.
I agree with Tammy and Bekah...the new layout is very nice...I also like your expression in the picture, makes a person wonder what you were thinking.
well i just had to get a peek of what your worries were all about and i think your bangs looks just fine. took me back a few years, like maybe 7 or so, when you had bangs as a younger lady (child). very cute though. the layout is nice and i'm still waiting on apartment pictures....
Post a Comment