1.26.2009

Whoops!

After Paul left for school I ate my cereal (Special K with chocolate chunks!) at our new table and added some things to my planner as well as start a new grocery list. It gets so quiet after Paul leaves.. I really hate being alone! I turned the radio on and then headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff.. Once I was in there and looking at myself, I got the bright idea of cutting my bangs. It’ll be easy, right? Just cut straight across and then BAM! You’re sporting a new ‘do.. Wrong. I grabbed some scissors and after a few snips realized what a lousy idea that was.. I called my Mom to tell her what I did, and I’m pretty sure she was laughing at me. It’s times like these when I wish I lived by my Mom.. I’ve never had to go to a hair salon for anything. My Mom has always cut my hair the way I want with no problem.. Now if I need a trim I need to be willing to pay $16. I miss my Mom.. Not just because of my hair, but because she’s my friend. Sometimes a phone call or e-mail just doesn’t cut it. Ha! Cut it.. Get it? =] Anyways..

Off to work.

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Poor girl! I wanna know where you can find a $16 haircut that is going to be a GOOD haircut? My last one cost me way more than I care to share, but at least, the girl knew what she was doing.

Katie said...

oh Bruiser, I am praying for you, it is hard to miss them so much, so very hard, your Momma misses you just as much or maybe even more....hang in there, Jesus loves you and so do i...sis katie.

Anonymous said...

Thank God, hair grows back... Just try some different styles until it grows back the way you want it... Bobby pins and hair clips can work wonders :-)

I miss you too!!! You know "Luke Days" are coming up March 21... Wanna come??? Bring EVERYONE.

~~MOM~~

Montgomery's said...

So sorry for the poor hair cut. I thought with all the experience you had been around, you knew how to cut hair by now. ;)

I worked for a place and we gave $12 hair cuts. The bad thing, only a few of us knew what we were doing. Then last Aug, for my anniversary, I got like a $25 hair cut and it was still bad! So uneven! I had to end up cutting my own and did a way better job. So maybe you can take your moms advice and use some bobby pins until they grow out.