2.09.2009

Have mercy on me!

I stayed in bed all morning and just lied around and read different things and talked to my Mom. Unfortunately I had to go to work in the afternoon so I had to get ready and be there by 2:00. It was not fun. The guy I was working with tonight is also sick so we were no help to anyone I’m sure. I have no energy to do anything.. except type on the computer I guess.

Thankfully I don’t have to work till 4:00 tomorrow so I plan on sleeping in and just relaxing until then. If my coworker isn’t sick tomorrow, I’ll try and make it for Prayer Meeting.

I hope and pray God has mercy on my body! My schedule is too packed to really take a lot of time to relax. I have so much to do! So keep praying for me. I know with His help I will get better soon.

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Poor baby girl! We'll keep praying for ya.

Momma Tammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d_lhays said...

Praying for you.

Tammy K. said...

Grace I am sorry you have been sick, I will pray for you to get completely well. ASAP!!!!