2.08.2009

Round 4

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and I was hoping it would go away eventually.. As the day went on it got worse and worse, but I developed more than a sore throat! My ears were plugged and my nose was stuffy. I woke up this morning and I felt 10 times worse than I did the day before. I rolled over to Paul and told him I couldn’t make it to church this morning, no way. I felt miserable, had no energy, and I did not want to pass this sickness on to someone else just to get it passed to me again for the fifth time. Paul went to the store and bought me pizzas and grabbed a few movies and I just relaxed on the couch all day.

Now I’m back to being a good wife and doing laundry.. That happens when your husband is in need of pants I guess..

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Montgomery's said...

So sorry to hear of your sickness... I pray you get well soon. It hard to do house work when under the weather.

Momma Tammi said...

I'm so sorry that you got this crud again. My husband passed it on to me, but amazingly, after a really rough night, I was able to have the strength to go to church for both services. Praise the Lord! Between the chills and sweating so bad that the sheets and pillow was soaked...I was amazed that I felt as decent as I did. I hope that you are feeling better now, especially if you are doing laundry.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure pizza is the choice for "sick" food... You're supposed to have "sick" soup (Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup) :-)
I hope you're feeling better...

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today Grace! We missed you yesterday!
Love you!

Dave and Melissa said...

Hey Grace. Bummer of a Sunday. Hope you stay well! We are almost done painting our house ( on the inside :) )
YEAH!!!! Hope to get over there before too long!!! ~Sigh~