2.18.2009

Random pictures I've taken so far

This is Aidan. He likes to get into things, like cupboards. I thought it was a cute picture. =]

Thom and "Hunkle" Paul! That's what Emilie calls him. =] He loves to be thrown in the air.


Thom lovin' on the Eeyore dog. Hee! Hee!



I'm plucking Felicia's eyebrows. Ha! It was hilarious!




Me, Felicia, Terra, and Daniel all crammed in the back of Terra's car just to go down the street to get Starbucks! Paul and Jeff were in the front. It was a lot of fun! And the coffee was so good..





Isn't this baby adorable or what?!






Paul and I. ♥ We accidentally matched each other today and everyone thought we were such saps!










Here's the birthday girl with her mom! Ha!







Here's Papa Horton singing to Noelle on her birthday.. A very sweet moment.







Here's Lyndi and I! What good looking girls!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Sara Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Bethany said...

LUCKY PIG! You get to see Lyndi!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

Awwwwwww I love the pictures!! They are a mixture of fun, cute, and sweet. Thanks for sharing the good times!!

Sara Bethany said...

Oh. yeah one more thing.
I like the one of you and Paul!
I love your guy's face in that one!!!

Momma Tammi said...

Great pics and memories for you to cherish. Enjoy your time there.

Tammy K. said...

Good post Grace. Those pictures are full emotions. They make you smile and they make you cry. I like the picture of you and Lyndi. The one of you and Paul is real cute too.
Noelle looks older in every picture that is posted. 11, man that is weird. Make more memories. Tell everyone we are praying for them all and Sam and I love them.