Whenever we are around Paul’s side of the family there is NO sleep! Almost all of us will stay up till at least 2 in the morning- sometimes even 4! We have a lot of fun together, watching movies, playing games, listening to ghost stories, etc., but it does get rough after awhile. Our trip here has been bittersweet. We are having a good time, but we’re also very aware of Papa Horton and how he’s doing. He had a rough night last night. The hospice nurses make it sound like it really won’t be long now till he passes on. We don’t know.. We just want Papa to be comfortable.
I’m glad you all enjoyed my pictures. =] I really enjoy taking pictures around here. Everyone is photogenic! Hopefully I’ll have more to come.
Some of the grandkids took Grandma Horton out for a late breakfast at Shari’s this morning. I think she enjoyed it. In the end we all walked through the parking lot to Ross and we all ended up buying things.
I really enjoy being here in Vancouver. It is so nice to run around outside with a light jacket, or none at all, and not worry about stinking ice! I’m going to be sad when we go back home.
I’m glad you all enjoyed my pictures. =] I really enjoy taking pictures around here. Everyone is photogenic! Hopefully I’ll have more to come.
Some of the grandkids took Grandma Horton out for a late breakfast at Shari’s this morning. I think she enjoyed it. In the end we all walked through the parking lot to Ross and we all ended up buying things.
I really enjoy being here in Vancouver. It is so nice to run around outside with a light jacket, or none at all, and not worry about stinking ice! I’m going to be sad when we go back home.






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
hahaha Wish i was there! Its so much funn! and I miss everyone and yall! LOVE YOU!!!! (:
glad your having a good time!! Getting out of Haver for a time I'm sure is nice!!! You needed it FOR SURE!!!
Post a Comment