I spelled that wrong on purpose. =]
I am so ready to be well again.. I do feel better, but I’m not 100% yet. I will be one day though! And the next time someone gets sick I will drag them out into the street and shoot them. I do not want to get sick again for a long, long time. If I’m not at work then I’m with the rest of the sickies watching movie after movie. I did watch a lot of great movies, but I wanted to be out doing something so bad! One day.. soon.. =]
I talked to my Mom for the first time in a week yesterday. It was so good to talk to her again. She’s been without a voice too so there was no way we could talk on the phone. We did text here and there and that helped.
I sure do miss my family. I still get emotional about is sometimes.. I don’t think that will ever go away.
I talked to my Mom for the first time in a week yesterday. It was so good to talk to her again. She’s been without a voice too so there was no way we could talk on the phone. We did text here and there and that helped.
I sure do miss my family. I still get emotional about is sometimes.. I don’t think that will ever go away.






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm still am not 100% either. I feel the same way. Sick people need to stay home! Oh wait, sorry, you've been going to work. Well, I guess there still a few things folks have to do while they are sick. Anyway...
I know what you mean about missing your family. Do you remember all the fights Rob & I had at church? You were pretty young then, but some of them no one could miss. Most of them were over me missing my family & Rob couldn't fix it except to try and tell me how to not think about it. LOL Those are fighting words! After about 3 years, it started to ease up a little, but still to this day, holidays without them doesn't seem right & mommy is still needed around the house to help me from time to time, especially when I'm sick!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Bruiser.....it feels like it will never get better, but it does. What helped me not miss Kasey so much was knowing that she was in the Lord's will and that she had Damon taking care of her...but I do hear your heart and so does God, just be patient, wait on Him and praise Him...the bible tells to be content and don't forget...HE knows the desires of our hearts...hang in there little girl...send love from idaho
You'll always have those moments of missing your Mom...after 26 years of being apart, I still miss my mom too, especially when I don't feel well or something awful has happened. It's okay to miss her, but know that you will both survive being apart.
When my first baby was born, I was homesick and wanted to share her with them. So I went to visit for a couple of weeks. while I was there my husband backslid and I had to cut my vacation short and come back. Let me tell you, there are worse things than being homesick. If you didn't feel some homesickness, we would think something really was wrong. I thank God for phones and computers. At least we can keep in touch and feel the love over the miles.
I miss you too, Grace! Your birthday is coming up and it will be your first birthday away from home... New traditions are hard to start but they'll come in time. Growing up stinks!
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment