3.27.2009

I want my mother!

I can’t help wanting to be a kid again and being taken care of my mom when I get sick like this. She always makes things so much better. The sick soup tastes better, the tissues are softer, everything about the sickness is better when you’re taken care of by your mom. I miss you Mom!!

I went to work this morning even though my throat is sore and have no voice. I hate going to work when I’m sick. I felt miserable. I was so glad when 3:00 came rolling around. Paul dropped me off at his mom’s house since he had to go to work, so I’ve been sleeping, watching movies, eating some soup, etc. Just trying to get better..

Daniel had this cold before we all did and I asked him how long he had it. He said a week. A WEEK! Somebody, please, shoot me now.

By the way, Emilie slept through the night with a vaporizer and it helped her breathing. Thank you for the prayers. Keep them up though. =]

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

If you were here we could whisper to each other :-) Dad fixed chicken soup for the whole family the other night... This is so weird... We all got sick except him... That is so not the norm! You're not even close and you all get sick too. Must be some kind of conspiracy :-0

~~MOM~~

Lyndi said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling yuck. We're just finishing up our spring break and kinda wishing I had an excuse to stay home a little longer. But after talking to your mom and reading your posts I don't think getting sick is the way to go. Hope you feel better, Gracie girl!