HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!! I hope you have an awesome day today. =] Here’s to getting older and grumpier right? HA! Inside joke..The interview at Claire’s went really well! I’m pretty sure I’d get the job if I wanted it, but.. the pay and hours are worse than at the dollar store, and no matter how miserable I am because of Greg, I cannot be selfish enough to go to a different job with lousy hours and pay just because it’s more fun. So.. back to the drawing board. I looked online last night and there are more options. Tomorrow is my day off so I’ll hit them up and see what God has in store.
Last night Paul and I had a date night and we stayed home. Unlike Devin and Lyndi sitting in the IHOP parking lot and talking ourselves out of it, we planned on staying home, making philly cheese steak, and watching a movie. It was very relaxing even though the movie was dumb. After the movie Paul found a kazoo and we took turns singing songs with the kazoo and laughing at how dumb we were acting. Ha! Good times.. At least we had fun. =]
Well, I go to work tonight and then after that is youth game night at Pizza Pro. Busy night on the town!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
:-) Cheers to that :-D
Your night with Paul sounds like it was a ton of fun :-)
We all are just kids in big bodies hehe
AMEN, no matter how old you get bruiser, it is FUN to be silly with each other, keeps us all young at heart....tell pollywog hello, love and prayers, sis katie.
Post a Comment