Last night Shelly, Claire's manager, was shopping in the dollar store and out of nowhere she asked if I had applied at Claire's. It threw me off a little because I hadn't told her I was looking for another job. I told her no and then asked if she was hiring. She said yes and she ran down the hallway to Claire's to get me an application. I filled it out and after work ran down to Claire's to give it back.
Today Shelly came to shop again.. She walked around some and then she stood next to me and whispered, "When would you like to interview?" I told her I'd come in tomorrow and she said that would be great. So I'm going in tomorrow at 1:00! Keep me in your prayers!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I went to Claire's to get my ears pierced the second time around many years ago. Ugh! I have TWO holes in each ear thanks to them! HAHA!
Thats GREAT grace! Ill be praying for you! hope you get it! love you!
Post a Comment