When I found out I had Wednesday off I had Paul take it off as well so that we could go to the city for the day. Nancy, Noelle, and Daniel came with us and we had a lot of fun! We hit the mall, had Mexican food for lunch, found some sweet deals at Ross- like an Easter dress for.. *drum roll please* 79 cents! Oh yeah! The zipper is broken so they’re pretty much giving it away. I am pretty happy with my great deal. I just hope someone can fix it for me before Easter. Ha! We went to Petco, Michael’s- I found a shnazzy rat pack poster for $3.99, and then we went to Barnes & Noble. I love books! I don’t like buying from Barnes & Noble always, though, because they can be pricey. All in all we had a pretty good day. I fell asleep on the way home.. =] I was pretty tired from all the great stuff we did.
I watched American Idol tonight.. For some reason watching Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis sing together really made me miss home.
Well, I’m watching old Even Stevens shows. =] Have a great night!
I watched American Idol tonight.. For some reason watching Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis sing together really made me miss home.
Well, I’m watching old Even Stevens shows. =] Have a great night!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm going to be a cheap version of Barnes and Nobles when I come I've got a stack of books for you and its growing
A day on the town, yea!!! That is exciting. I am glad you and Paul got to Have a fun day together, and to top it off....you got great deals. So cool. I bet Libby could fix that zipper.
Post a Comment