Here is the poster Paul and I bought from Michael’s for $3.99! Pretty shnazzy huh? I’m pretty stoked. I am waiting until I find great black and white pictures to decorate our retro ‘50’s living room in. This is our first picture!I’m watching Paul paint on a canvas right now. He is doing so well this semester! I’m so proud of him. I’ll definitely have to take a picture of this picture when he’s done. His teacher told him he wanted crazy, so Paul has done some research online to get some ideas and his painting is going to look very nice. He’ll get an A as usual. =]






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Need any Coke stuff for that 50's room? HA! I like the pic.
James
We plan on using some of the Coke stuff you guys got us for our wedding. =] The rest is going in our spare bedroom- whenever we get one. Ha!
Which room will you decorate with Paul's work? That would be my favorite room. Your own artwork and thus your history. Best decor.
Actually, I want Paul to hang his art in our bedroom, but he doesn't want to. But I will win! =]
Bruiser, take a picture of pollywog painting and post it for us...xoxoxo
Post a Comment