3.23.2009

It’s a surprise.. =]

I would love to take a picture of the Easter dress, but I chose to wait until Easter to show it off to everyone. Maybe that’s mean, but it my way of making sure you still come to my blog. =] I know everyone will love it. I hope to find a green or purple belt, on the loud side, as a great accessory. That would make it smokin’!

It’s been kind of grey around here for the past couple days. We even had some rain! You still definitely need a jacket when you go outside, but it’s not as cold as it was earlier this year. I’m thankful for that.

Well, I need a good cup of Joe before I get things done. I’m so excited for this day!!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Erika J. said...

you'd have to be a little skinny-mini to get a 49 cent dress. ;0)

i can wait until easter to see you in it. i figured you'd wait until then anyway. besides, you post plenty of other photos to look at between now and then. :)