Ok, so remember the 49 cent Easter dress I found that had a broken zipper? Well, I brought it over to Mandie’s for her to see if she could fix. She figured she could fix the zipper instead of completely ripping it out and putting in a new one. She asked Caleb if he could get it on track for her while we ran to Kmart and Wal-Mart. By the time we got back Caleb fixed the broken zipper, put it on track, and sewed up my dress a little so it won’t go off track again. What a guy! I thought it was really thoughtful of him and I am very thankful.
3.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
What a guy! Who knew that he could sew? That is really cool and very sweet.
haha! that's so funny. sounds like Lance. he can fix anything. he can sew. he can do it all. i, on the other hand, not so much.
i'm so glad your dress is fixed! be sure to post pictures of you wearing it.
love you!
somehow I am not real surprised he could fix it. That is cool. YEA!!!!! what a deal on a dress. That is to cool Grace. Good job Caleb.
Post a Comment