3.05.2009

Patience is a virtue- so they say

Still no word back from Maurices. I have been in twice everyday wanting an answer and so far all I’ve been able to get is a “still reviewing applications.” I refuse to give up!! I will go in everyday until I hear a yes or no. If I don’t get an answer today I guess I’ll have to apply at more places.. I don’t want to just sit around waiting on ONE job when there’s potential other places.

By the way, I’m glad everyone likes my picture! This was taken on our way to Seattle while we were in Washington. I have so many more pictures to put on here; I just need to find the time. I LOVE this city! I think it’s a great place..

Since being home I have found time to work out and clean the house before going to work AND cooking dinner for my husband after work! Woo! Look at me go! Took me long enough to figure it out, huh? I hope I’m on the right track and I’ll live a more organized life from now on. Ha!

Well.. I’m sitting at Kirby and Nancy’s completely alone. Paul is taking a test at the college- pray for him. Kirby and Nancy are getting things done for the flooding of the basement and laundry room- pray for them. Daniel is working.. You can pray for him too if you want. =] And Caleb is home alone with the kids car-less since Mandie is working. So there! How do I get to work??

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Where's Amanda working? Did you have to walk to work? How did Paul's test go? Yeah, I'm just full of ?'s today.

Love the background.

Grace & Co said...

Mandie is working at Kenneth Kiemele. It's a CPA. She really enjoys working there.

No I didn't have to walk to work. Thankfully Kirby and Nancy drove by and I flagged them down! =]

We don't know the results from Paul's test today.. Hopefully he did well!

~Jess~ said...

Hey Gracie! I can understand wanting to hear from your job application, and I just wanted you to know not to give up. I work in HR and sometimes it takes me a couple of weeks and in some cases a month because I have so much going own and I have to stop contantly and field calls about application and a lot of different. HR can really get crazy for the most part. So, hang in there. :)

~Jess~ said...

I just read what I posted again and while I was writting that I was taking a phone call, giving a test, grading a test, and eating lunch and getting someone paycheck......look at the mistakes in there. Just hang in there.