3.06.2009

I caught my first thief!

Last night I noticed a girl walk up to our balloon station at the dollar store and grab a handful of yellow balloons and put them in her pocket. I walked up to her and told her she had to pay for those balloons and she turned around and put them back as fast as she could and ran out of the store. You want to know something pathetic? I noticed my hands were shaking really bad when she left.. Ha!

We did have a real thief today though! She stole $17 worth of stuff from us, $200 worth from Claire’s, and $140 worth from Herberger’s. That’s $357 worth of stuff in just one day. The police came to our store and I had to identify what came from there. They brought 2 bags full of stuff for me to check out. It was insane..

Other then that today was ridiculously boring! I hated it. I talked with one of my coworkers tonight and he told me some things that my boss said while I was gone. I am so ready to quit! That man is so rude and horrible! Please pray for me, I’m going to start looking for different job since stinking Maurices won’t answer me.

Well.. I’m going to relax some before I go back to stinking work in the morning.

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jessa Stephens said...

Hang in there hon!! God knows how awful it is there! He has the perfect job for you! =)Praying......

Momma Tammi said...

Keep a sweet spirit and a right attitude, because in that you will leave a wonderful witness of God's spirit residing in you and God will bless you for it. Still praying that God will give you a different job.

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

Look at it this way, you have a job, many don't right now. Like Sis Tammi said, just keep a good spirit, and do your part in representing Jesus and He will make a way. I remember having a job where the local office was pretty good, but corporate looked at me like I was (in my opinion) nothing. I remember telling Damon and complaining about this and that, and now I look back and realize how blessed I was with that job. Even if times were tough sometimes. Chin up sis, God knows the end from the beginning.

Tammy K. said...

How exciting and scary all at the same time. a theif, wow!!! It gives you a great story anyway. I don't blame you for your hands shaking, you never know what kind of crazy ppl your confronting.
You will find the right job soon. love you. What about at Paul's school? Maybe they need some assistance somewhere there.