That’s kind of a weird title huh? Please, let me explain! It’s really warm in the mall right now because they’re trying to conserve energy and they don’t have any a/c on. I was stocking some shelves that were a little too high for my reach so I was up on a stepstool. This very large woman stood right next to me and she had the worst body odor I’ve ever smelled in my life! She stood next to me forever!! I was seriously dry heaving. It made me sick for the rest of the day pretty much. Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I don’t know if I felt queasy because of the baby or not because I’ve always been sensitive to certain smells. So I don’t know..
Today is my day off so I am doing laundry, going to the bank, maybe heading to the mall anyways since Paul is working.. maybe..
I looked up what 6 week old babies look like on Google images. It’s so amazing! You can see the beginning of their little fingers and nose! How exciting! I didn’t look long though because there were some very sad pictures of dead babies, even aborted babies at 24 weeks. It made me sick! How could anyone murder their child?
Tomorrow is Easter! I hope everyone has a great day. =] I personally love Easter. I also plan on taking a picture of my dress for everyone to see!
Today is my day off so I am doing laundry, going to the bank, maybe heading to the mall anyways since Paul is working.. maybe..
I looked up what 6 week old babies look like on Google images. It’s so amazing! You can see the beginning of their little fingers and nose! How exciting! I didn’t look long though because there were some very sad pictures of dead babies, even aborted babies at 24 weeks. It made me sick! How could anyone murder their child?
Tomorrow is Easter! I hope everyone has a great day. =] I personally love Easter. I also plan on taking a picture of my dress for everyone to see!






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Your hormones can cause smell to intensify! I smell things Bobby never smells.
You could try smelling something good or a wet clothe over your nose for a while.
Babies are amazing.
I am sensitive to smell and it has got A WHOLE lot worse since I have been preg. :o)
Looking forward to the picture of your new dress.
You know those Life Saver mints you can get? Well I barely walked into the candy aisle and the smell of those was SO STRONG I almost couldn't bear it!
Post a Comment