Aren’t you thankful that our Savior has risen? We had a wonderful service today. I’m so thankful for the testimonies we heard from people who have found and held on to hope, and to hear about the love God has for His children. It’s amazing! I love my Lord..
The mall was completely closed down today because it’s Easter so after service some of the men went and hid Easter eggs in the mall! Ha! The kids had fun. How many people do you know get to hang out in a mall that’s completely closed?
Later this afternoon we’re all heading to the park for a church cookout. It’s nice and sunny outside so I’m sure we’ll have a nice and relaxing day. I’ll take lots of pics!
Happy Easter!
The mall was completely closed down today because it’s Easter so after service some of the men went and hid Easter eggs in the mall! Ha! The kids had fun. How many people do you know get to hang out in a mall that’s completely closed?
Later this afternoon we’re all heading to the park for a church cookout. It’s nice and sunny outside so I’m sure we’ll have a nice and relaxing day. I’ll take lots of pics!
Happy Easter!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
hey gracie, remember me.. stephanie i remember u.. i remember at every assembaly we used to go to i would sit with uu and go through your purse..lol.. yea i am older now.. yea so i dont do that anymore..{much}....lol..well congrats.... BABY BABY!!!!!!i am soooo happy 4 you!! love ya bye
This was a MUCH better Easter than last year... Since we were all sick last year. The weather is great (about 75 degrees)... We had a great service and fellowship afterward and an egg hunt for the kids. Wish you were here.
Love you! ~~MOM~~
Post a Comment