4.04.2009

The big 2-0

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday through text messages, facebook, the blog, myspace, and even called me! I really appreciate people remembering me on my special day.

Yesterday morning I woke up to birthday cake in bed and a gift from my Paul. =] He bought me a great looking watch that looks so retro! I feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear it. =] Unfortunately I worked all day and that wasn’t fun, but afterwards Paul and I picked up a pizza and a movie and just spent the night together in the comfort of our own home. It was so relaxing! Today we’re having a family barbeque so I’ll take pictures.

So now I’m 20.. It’s so weird! I can’t believe I’m not a teenager anymore. I feel different, but not old.. does that make any sense? Anyways.. that’s how I feel!

Again, thank you to EVERYONE who wished me a happy birthday! I love you all!

Well, I guess I better get going. I ate some tomato tops and got heartburn. Yay. =]

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bruiser...Sounds like you have a wonderful morning and a great evening..I remember when I was 20...LOL...That was eons ago...tell Pollywog hello.

cokelady said...

Happy Birthday Plus a Day, Grace! You are now a score and one day old. Cool! Sounds like you had a nice birthday. :-)

Montgomery's said...

happy late birthday! I forget my own. ha