
I didn’t have a chance to tell you that on Saturday while everyone was partying for my birthday, we found a puppy! This group of guys just dropped her off and told us to take her because they didn’t want her. I don’t know why! At first we thought she was a he so we named her Van.. after we found out she was a girl we still decided to call her Van! Ha ha! So I got a puppy for my birthday. =] She’s great!

On Sunday I got to play the Easter bunny for our church’s fundraiser. What an experience! That’s all I can say. Sometimes it was fun while other times were miserable because I made kids cry.
Ok.. and our last news for the night.. Paul and I are having a baby. =] If I didn’t call you personally.. don’t take it personal. It’s been a crazy day! But yeah! He/she is due December 4th. The changes to your growing embryo are not quite as drastic this week as they've been in the last few weeks. Growth is now largely focused on their little head, which is starting to develop much more rapidly than the rest of their tiny body. This is because their amazing brain is undergoing some very crucial and rapid development in order to effectively regulate their heart rate, blood circulation, and other vital functions. As for the rest of their miniature body, what were simple limb buds last week are limb flippers this week and the tail is more expressed. Amazingly, within a mere five weeks your little miracle is already developing the rudimentary forms of their liver, pancreas, lungs, stomach and nasal pits while their little heart is already increasing its circulation. Your baby is now a whopping 4-6mm in length.






20 people shared some ♥♥♥:
YAY!!!!! :D I thought I maybe die if I had to keep it a secret by Wed. :-)
I'm so happy for you and Paul- you two are going to be wonderful parents and you are going to be such a beautiful pregnant women- I love you both and am busting at the seems with joy :-)
Yay! Wow! Praise the Lord!! You are a new mommy to a puppy, and a new real mommy too.
Oh yeah and Van is absolutely adorable :-)
Congratulations. AND I got to say it, he/she can't be born on December 4th. They've got to wait until the best day of the year, December 6th ~ smile. I'm sure you can figure out why.
CONGRATS on the new puppy and especially on the new baby. How exciting.
aww.. i commented on your facebook, but had to comment on here too.. Gracie with a baby bump.. how adorable! what are you hoping for? boy or girl? or both? ;)
Congrats! My BG is having a baby. That means your mommy is going to be a GRANDMA! HA! That is so great!!! She's catching up with me.
Awww! Congratulations!!!
That is just awesome! We had to wait 3 1/2 years for our Sara to come along, waiting is HARD! I'm glad that you guys didn't have to wait so long for your little blessing!
I'm so excited for you both!!!! You guys are gonna be totally cool parents. =)
Congratulations Grace! Welcome to the mommy club- there are a lot of us lately!!
Very fun Grace, That is exciting. lIke Heather said, welcome to the baby club. Congrats to Grandma and Grandpa Shuler on their first grandbaby and Grandma and Grandpa Alexander on their 3rd.
By the way...cute puppy and cute picture of Paul and the easter bunny :o)
Gracie, little Gracie. I'm so excited for you but at the same time, it feels so weird. I can't help but smile when I think of your mom & dad gonna be grandparents. lol You guys are gonna make great parents and I can't wait to watch your little belly grow with all the rest of us. ;) Congratulations to both you & Paul!
Like I said last night, I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT! WOOHOO!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. I'm with the others welcome to the baby club.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Wow were did all this time go? :) Congradulations to both you and Paul!
Awesome!
How can you get a girl mixed up with a boy??? They have very distinct... They uh..... Well one's a boy and one's a girl... OH MY!!!!! MOM!!!!! AM I A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Maybe that's the root of all your deep seeded problems Jake! :)
Bruiser and Pollywog...CONGRATUALTIONS!
Post a Comment