4.25.2009

Boss man sent me home

Last night when Paul and I headed home I ran up the stairs to our apartment, and by the time I got up there I bent over and was doing my best to swallow back the puke. I’ve gotta say that last night was the worst night I’ve had so far. I didn’t feel any better when I went to bed.

I had a dream that we had our baby a little early. My Mom was there! She was a beautiful baby girl. But for some reason she wouldn’t eat. I felt helpless as I watched my baby girl starve to death. What a horrible dream! When I woke up I started praying blessings over our baby because I knew the dream wasn’t from God, but I still want our baby to be healthy.

This morning when I was getting ready for work I still had sick feelings.. I was in the shower and I saw some of my hair on the bottom of the tub and I started gagging and nearly throwing up! How pathetic!

When working I really wasn’t feeling that great, but what’s new? By 2:00 p.m. my boss was telling me to go home because I looked horrible. Now I’m resting at my inlaws house until Paul gets off work.

Other then that life is good! =]

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

UGH! What a day!!!! Hope you don't have any more of those awful dreams.

Montgomery's said...

poor thing...

Netty said...

Grace I had horrible dreams too. They were so bad that I was almost paralyzed with fear. I shared them with some prayer warriors and one day wrote down scriptures for me to keep by my bed. We began praying and now those dreams are few and far between.
You guys are doing great! Enjoy your little "shrimp" because soon enough that baby is gonna be a bannana! LOL!
(My book keeps referring to the baby size by fruit!LOL!)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!! Morning sickness?!?!?!?! AT NIGHT!!!! How come I can't experience these things with you?!!! Tiffany and Julie hate me at work. I won't let them do ANYTHING!!!!