Ever since Paul and I found out we were having a baby we wondered if we were going to have twins. Every once in awhile someone will come up and say we will- the latest being my Grandma Bunny. Who knows? I guess we’ll find out on May 6. I don’t even know what to think about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I think that would be exciting but I'm also not the one having the babies :P
My first babies were twins. Are there twins on your side of the family? If there is you have a good chance Of having them. Twins are wonderful. A lot of fun.
Grandma Horton
There are twins on the Shuler side... None on the Wilda side, that I know of...
~~MOM~~
A lot of couples wonder about that, but, hey, you never know. Would be exciting, huh? :-)
Post a Comment