4.30.2009

Breathing just got a little easier

I almost ran out of the dollar store when it was time to go home! I’m so happy that I don’t have to work there ever again! I don’t even plan on going in to shop for a long, long time. Greg was really getting on my nerves. I couldn’t wait to say goodbye to him and never see him again- even though he knows I will be back one day to work. Ha! Yeah right.

My baby gaga says I’m 9 weeks now. I looked on google images to see what a nine-week old baby looks like. Wow! My baby is growing up.. =] He/she doesn’t look like a shrimp anymore. Instead he/she looks like a human being. It’s amazing that this little miracle is growing inside of me. It’s so weird and amazing at the same time!

I really enjoyed American Idol on Tuesday! It was the best night they have ever had! I love the rat pack and I really enjoyed the big band music. There’s just something about it that makes me feel good in my soul! Anyways, it’s getting hard to decide who I want to go home. I love everyone! They’re all great singers.

Have a GREAT night!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your baby. Your going to be a good mom. I watch American Idol too. I think the girl will go home next week.
Love, Grandma H.

Netty said...

Yeah Grace!!!
When do you go for an ultrasound?
We had another one today and he was sucking on his finger!
I loved Tuesday's Idol too!
Danny is my favorite.
I am enjoying your posts. They remind me of what an awesome God we have!

Grace & Co said...

Grandma Horton- Thanks! I pray for this little one everyday, as well as Paul and I being great parents. We want to do the best we can!

As for American Idol.. I don't know who will go home! It'll be hard to decide for me.

Sister Annette- My doctor's appointment is Wednesday! I'm excited and scared at the same time! =] But I really want to see our baby.

I LOVE Danny! I love them all, but he's one of my favorites.

I'm glad you enjoy my posts. =]

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be with you at your Dr. appointment... Paul is going, isn't he?

As for AI... Danny and Adam should be the last two standing. I would buy both of their albums.

~~MOM~~