4.28.2009

Counting down the days..

This Thursday will most likely be the last day I am ever in the dollar store. I’ve had my fill for a very long time. I really look forward to some time off, but I know I will have to work a little while before the baby comes. I think I already found a job, and it won’t start till I’m close to my second trimester so I SHOULD be feeling better by then. I’m thinking about going to Scotty’s Ice Cream Shop. I met the man the other day and he and his family are Christians and they want their ice cream shop to be like Whit’s End minus the Imagination Station. =] He seems like a really nice guy- and he’s had this business for 5 years in Wisconsin so I think he knows what he’s doing compared to John from the coffeehouse and Greg from the dollar store. So we’ll see what happens..

Yesterday and today the nausea doesn’t seem to be as bad. Maybe I’m getting better?

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great, fun job.

Anonymous said...

Don't be tempted to eat all of the ice cream... One of my first jobs was at Dairy Queen and we had to eat all of the mistakes we made :-)

Did you tell that man that you've been to Whit's End several times? And that your Dad worked at Focus On The Family?

~~MOM~~

Tammy K. said...

Grace that would be a fun job and coming at a perfect time. How cool.
I am glad you have felt better the last couple days.

Netty said...

Yeah Grace! Yeah God!