Today is the first day I felt like throwing up, and unfortunately I worked all day. I would have loved to have been home and just lay in bed. I did give my two weeks notice though. My last day at the stupid dollar store is the 30th. I’m pretty excited to get out of that miserable place! Especially since now I feel like barfing whenever I eat.
My WIC appointment is Tuesday, April 21. I’m pretty excited! I can’t wait to let you know all about it!
My WIC appointment is Tuesday, April 21. I’m pretty excited! I can’t wait to let you know all about it!






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm sorry Grace. maybe it won't be that bad. When you leave your job you will be able to sleep when you need to. That will help.
I'm praying for you Grace. I was sick with everyone of my babies. With most the whole nine months. So i know how it is. Love you, Grandma H
poor thing. like tammy said, soon you'll be able to sleep whenever you want... sleep all day long so you can sleep right through the sickness! :)
You sound really excited about your WIC appointment. You'll gets lots of milk... we got so much milk I felt like I was a milking cow, & cheese, dried beans...I had to laugh when we got WIC with the twins. I had to sign up for the special formula they were on that I had to mix with the breast milk, and they would give me dried beans as if a mother of twins had anytime to prepare them! I hardly had time for a bowl of cereal. lol Anyway, lots of cereal, you know, the healthy kind. lol yummy juice, that was a good one. I remember... enjoy.
girrrrrrrrrrl... get all the rest you can get bc when that baby gets here, there will be alot less sleeping. haha. :)
i can't wait to hear more about the baby!
Post a Comment