4.19.2009

Don’t get me wrong!

I hope some didn’t think I’m suffering in this pregnancy. Sure I feel sick quite a bit, whether I’m eating or not, but I don’t want to complain because I know I’m going to love this baby and it will all be worth it. After I’m off work, if I don’t have to get another job, I plan on getting a lot of rest as well as preparing our little home for our little baby. =]

I’m starting to feel emotional now. Isn’t that lovely? I’m almost always on the verge of crying, especially when I think about my parents. I pray that something works out so that they don’t miss this first time experience.

I laugh at myself sometimes. Paul climbed a tree today and cut his arm up so I cleaned him up. I was gagging! I have never fainted at the sight of blood, but here I was gagging over a little cut. Isn’t that retarded?

12 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I used to get emotional and cry when I would see baby cows in the feild... Now that's pathetic!

Then the queezy stuff??? I could change dirty diapers and clean up puke... I even clean other people's toilets... but when it comes to blood... I am a big fat wimp... Just ask Dad.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last post was from your Mother :-) I forgot to leave my name and I want you to know who is talking to you.

~~MOM~~ (again)

Anonymous said...

bruiser, don't know if this will help at all, one of my BIG regrets, yeah I know, a regret is wasted emotion, but here goes.
my heart was broken when kasey moved away, i knew it was of the Lord and that the Lord had given her the man that would take care of her and love her and HE DID. this is the regret, i was so afraid that they would have children and that I wouldn't get to be a part of my grandchilds life! what I am trying to say is this....all that worry and stress was for naught....God will make a way, HE always does. Just praise Him and thank Him and then watch what HE does....in ALL things give thanks, IN ALL THINGS...i love you and am praying for you and pollywog and for this little bruiserwog!

Netty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montgomery's said...

complaining & being an emotional wreck is part of the pregnacy yet at the same time, there's a joy at the sufferings we go through. lol. 3rd pregnancy and rob is still getting it. it doesn't seem to change. he wonders what is wrong with me and i just tell him, "I'M PREGNANT I SUPPOSE THAT'S JUST IT." He's Mr. Fix All the Problems, so when he can't fix me, then he's all weirded out too. Gets a little better somewhere in the pregnancy, but then after birth, it starts all over again from lack of sleep. Oh, but it's worth it all.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is pregnancy is getting blamed for a lot of behavior. Remember, we are grown ups here, take some responsibilty for actions taken. This is not necessarily directed towards you Gracie, it is to all the expecting mothers who are blaming pregnancy for nearly everything. I know, this comment won't be very popular but I believe it to be true from what I have been reading.
Love You,
Aunt Marcy

Netty said...

Dear Marcy I believe you misinterpreted what I was saying please email me your address and I would love to make amends.

Sincerly,
Netty630@aol.com

Ashley said...

We will all be sure to keep you in our prayers Grace! :)

Lyndi said...

I don't know what all the whining is about. Pegnancy can't be that bad. :p

Devin

Netty said...

You have to be Rusty Cabales brother! LOL!

Montgomery's said...

Some folks have wonderful pregnancies with little to no problems through them. Wish some could have a small taste of mine then understanding would come more easily. Love ya Grace, I KNOW what you are going through. Being emotional is normal, being tired is normal, being sick is normal and worries about strange pains you are going to feel is normal. I'm sorry too if anyone thought that anything flies with being pregnant. Not the case, we still have a husband to care for and be good too & kids to care for and love. Aunt Marcy is a little hard on us that are expecting and maybe doesn't understand the two pregnant people who have left comments that haven't had such a pleasent start. Not only has it been hard on our diabetic bodies, but emotionally getting through the first trimester with worries of a miscarriage that I've already had to deal with once before which comes with a higher risk for severe diabetics like Sis. Annette. God is gracious & understanding as well as my husband, and for that, I am so thankful for!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be hard on anybody, I just made an observation. Sorry for offending my fellow readers who are expecting. :)
Aunt Marcy