Tomorrow is my WIC appointment and at first I was excited, but now.. I don’t know.. (1.) Paul won’t be there, and (2.) they’re going to take my blood! Whether it’s through poking my finger or shoving a coffee straw up my arm and draining me completely. Oh boy.. I don’t think I’m looking forward to this anymore. Well, I am but I’m not. It’s confusing I guess. Ha! We’ll see how it goes I guess!
4.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Ugh! You made my tummy flip flop just reading about it! I don't like giving blood either, maybe you should lay down. :)
Mine was funny! They made me take a pregnancy test even though I had a certificate of pregnancy verification from Alaska (My WIC is in TN). The nurse was gruff and snappy. She came back in the room and said, "Well you are pregnant!" I just started laughing.
I said, "Well 10 pregnancy tests and an ultrasound later, I am convinced!"
She did not see the humor in that and it made just laugh that much more! Then I would try not to laugh and it would remind me of a sitcom and I would just start laughing again. Bobby even started chuckling because the nurse kept giving us dirty looks.
Nest tie I went they gave me a new nurse! LOL!
I'll pray for ya! I only had to have my finger pricked.
Usually they just prick your finger at a WIC appointment. They just want to see if you are anemic. Good luck though!
Post a Comment