I feel like I’m walking on eggshells sometimes because I want to be so careful so that nothing happens to this baby. Drink lots of water, not so much caffeine. Don’t eat this food, eat plenty of that food. Remember to take your vitamins daily. And so on.. I want to do the best I can and take care of this baby the right way. I am constantly praying that God will protect him/her as well as prepare Paul and I to be ready for our new life.
I guess Paul looked at some houses a couple days ago that are for sale for about $50,000. He showed me one that is stucco, like all the ones back home! We’re going to go to the bank today and see what we have to do to about maybe getting this house. You never know.. it may just be our new home. For 3 years. Paul doesn’t want his baby living in a small apartment- though I will miss our beautiful spot!
Ginger’s lying on my lap taking a nap. Every once in awhile she perks her head up and cocks it at the computer, like if there’s a certain song or whatever. It’s great. She won’t be able to do this for long. She’ll be too big! Oh, she just crawled off to sleep next to me. Ha! I love having a puppy!
I guess Paul looked at some houses a couple days ago that are for sale for about $50,000. He showed me one that is stucco, like all the ones back home! We’re going to go to the bank today and see what we have to do to about maybe getting this house. You never know.. it may just be our new home. For 3 years. Paul doesn’t want his baby living in a small apartment- though I will miss our beautiful spot!
Ginger’s lying on my lap taking a nap. Every once in awhile she perks her head up and cocks it at the computer, like if there’s a certain song or whatever. It’s great. She won’t be able to do this for long. She’ll be too big! Oh, she just crawled off to sleep next to me. Ha! I love having a puppy!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Oh Gracie! I know how you feel. I spent my first trimester in terror of doing anything wrong. (seat belts, food, movements, everything! LOL!)I finally just had a long talk with the Lord!
I still get nervous, but the second trimester is so much better!
I will keep you in my prayers! Love you!
You're great! I just pray you don't have a lot of sickness, cuase then you'll wonder if your baby is getting anything. It will. About that house, I hope it all works out for you. Praying for the Lords will.
Post a Comment