4.07.2009

Thanks a million!

Thank you, everyone, for the congrats after hearing the news. Paul and I are really excited yet really nervous at the same time. Can you imagine? =] For those of you who don’t know, we were NOT planning this! Paul and I were totally content on waiting another 3 years before having kids. Obviously God had other plans. And since He does I’m hoping and praying God takes care of our little one and that he/she will grow healthy and strong. Paul is very proud of our little shrimp- he even calls our baby shrimp! And just so you know, I have taken a total of 3 tests and have done plenty of pinching to see if this is real! Guess what? It is! Yikes!

I finally decided that since my dog is a girl she should have a more feminine name- even though she’s not a feminine dog! I decided on Ginger thanks to one of my favorite tv shows. So.. there you go! Ha ha! I know I’m a very indecisive person.

Today was a nice, warm day.. Paul, Daniel, and I had a picnic lunch at the park. It was up on a hill so it was breezy and slightly cool, but the sun felt good on my skin. Lucky Arizonans who get to enjoy it ALL the time! ;]

I’m so tired.. I love you all!

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

When you get deprived of the sun you appreciate more :-)

Marcia Brooks said...

Hi Grace, Sara told me about the wonderful news and I thought I would stop by and offer my congratulations to Paul and you. Very exciting time for you both. Will be praying for you and the little one.

Pam said...

wow congratulations on your new little one. David and I wanted to wait at least three years but I got pregnant either honeymoon night or three weeks later, but we were so excited. God knows what he is doing. When are you due? Are you going to have the baby at home?

Ashley said...

Thanks! Kasey talked me into updating it. Wow I still can't believe you are actually going to have a baby! Crazy! :))

Tammy K. said...

YEA FOR A WARM DAY.

I HAD TO PINCH MYSELF CONSTANTLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS ACTUALLY PREGNANT, I WAS STILL A LITTLE SHOCKED AND IN DISBELIEF UNTIL I HEARD THE HEARTBEAT FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT IS A FUN TIME FOR YOU GUYS.