5.05.2009

Goodbye Ginger

This morning Nancy and Noelle took Ginger gave her a new home. She was beginning to be a hassle for Nancy since she was taking care of 2 dogs, and since I don’t have a home where I could take my puppy I had to agree. Because of being pregnant I have been very emotional over it and have been crying all day. I really hate not being in control of my emotions! I just have to remind myself that I have something better on the way.. a little baby boy or girl.

I went on a spontaneous Great Falls trip with Kirby, Nancy, Noelle, and Daniel yesterday. Paul was busy with work and finals so I would be completely alone all day so Paul said I should go. While in Great Falls I bought a book called “Secrets to Getting More Done in Less Time” by Donna Otto. I’m in the second chapter and I already have pages of scribbled notes for me to remember! I think this is going to be a good book. There’s a Bible verse she goes by that I think I’m going to print out and keep close by, “Brethren, I count not myself to have aprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14 It’s just a good verse for me to remember- pressing toward the prize- a clean and organized life! =]

Tomorrow is my doctor’s appointment, and I’ve gotta say, I’m not extremely excited about it. I can’t help but think of them shoving a stinkin’ coffee straw up my arm and draining me of my blood- and probably not even getting an ultrasound out of it. I have a feeling they’ll wait till next time. Please pray for me. I’m so nervous! I hate, hate, hate needles. Just thinking about makes me feel like passing out.

I went to the library and couldn’t find any pregnancy books (the Havre library is ridiculously small) so I went to Salvation Army and found a couple as well as a black filing cabinet for $12! One more step in an organized direction. =]

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Netty said...

What books did you get?
I am sorry about Ginger.
If it makes you feel better, after all my numerous Doctor visits I never had a straw shoved up my arm. :0)
I will be praying for you tomorrow!
Take care!