This morning Paul and I woke up to beautiful weather! We opened the windows and the sun was pouring in plenty of sunlight and warmth. Just a few minutes ago I realized it was really dark in the house. I went to look outside and the sun is gone! Instead there’s some pretty wicked clouds out there. I guess we’ll be getting more rain! Poor boys. They’re out there playing “folf.” Ha!
I called Scott yesterday and I got the job! I’m so thankful. Now he’s just waiting for some equipment to be sent to him that is NOT broken.
I called Scott yesterday and I got the job! I’m so thankful. Now he’s just waiting for some equipment to be sent to him that is NOT broken.






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Congrats on the job. When do you start?
Bruiser, when the SON is shining all the dreary gray days seem to dissapear. i love you and am praying for you, polywog and shrimp.
How cool it will be to work at an ice cream shop! The baby will LOVE it. :-)
Anxious to see that 12 week profile picture you mentioined!
Cool beans about the job!
congrats on the job!
Post a Comment