This morning I was doing some work around the house, one of them being wash the dishes. I was doing fine and dandy until halfway through I thought I smelled something gross that made me gag until I threw up in my mouth. After that I knew I could smell the smell everywhere in the house so I had to leave.I am so pathetic! I hope I’m back to my normal self after this pregnancy is over! Ha ha!
This Friday I plan on taking my 12 week profile picture which means I’ll be busy with adding another page to my digital scrapbook. I figure if I do this now I’ll remember a whole lot more than waiting till after the baby is born. Plus who knows if I’ll ever do this again with any of our other children we’ll have?






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Peppermint. I learned as a CNT working in a Nursing Home that if you put peppermint in your mouth it decreases the smells of just about anything and calms your stomach.
Post a Comment