I can’t rememeber if I told you all that Paul is now working at Sherwin Williams. He’s been working there for about 3 weeks now and he seems to enjoy it. I’m so thankful that he has a good job. Tomorrow he will be going on his first business trip tomorrow. He and a coworker are leaving for Helena in the morning and won’t be back till late that night. I really wish I could go too! I’ve never been to Helena, that I remember, and I’d like to see what’s there. Instead I’m staying home, alone, cleaning. Bummer!
I heard that we’re expecting snow showers today. I wish you all could see the excitement that’s on my face.
Have a great day!
I heard that we’re expecting snow showers today. I wish you all could see the excitement that’s on my face.
Have a great day!






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
If your like me you would be thinking not again. When is summer coming. When i lived in Columbia Falls it snowed in June. I moved back to Washington. I had enough of that. I would rather have rain.
Love you, Grandma H.
I think we will get snow tonight :) I like snow. But the smell of spring is in the air ! That is nice too!
If you want summer, come here... I think it's coming too soon for us. It's been in the 100's... I'm personally not ready for summer.. :-(
I've been to Helena... But I don't remember anything about it.
~~MOM~~
Sorry Grace...snow on the ground this morning! It will melt today though. So glad I resisted planting the other day! sigh
I'm so glad Paul likes his job too.
And Spring sounds GREAT Mel! :)
Oh, I'll take a little of your Summer Geri! :)
Mom Nanc.
Post a Comment