5.12.2009

Random pictures

Here's Jason getting ready to get baptized.



Shake hands and get big, wet hugs!
Here's the beaver we found walking down the highway!

Emilie and I

Emile and her new friend she met at the softball game, Queenie

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Nice socks. I thought Jason was the one getting dunked...looked more like your pastor was about to get dunked. ~grin~

Love the badger and of course, the pics with Miss Em are adorable.

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!!! Jason must have been freezing... Johnny is all bundled in a sweatshirt and Jason thinks it's summer :-) I thought that was funny. I'm cold just thinking about getting in that water.

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

Lol...Johnny did loose a shoe!!! :)
Grace your baby has "fingernails!" :)
Em looks so cute with her little friend. She was so proud about making a new friend. Sweet.
Love Ya!
Mom N.