5.16.2009

One of those days

I got up this morning with full intentions of cleaning my house while Paul was at work. I wasn't up an hour before I texted Paul and told him I was going back to bed. Lately I have had some bad headaches- so bad that it's making me feel sick and I get really dizzy. It's better to just lie down and relax for awhile. I ended up sleeping till Paul came back home for his break. He came in with the mail and we opened one letter after another giving us bad news. Talk about stress! Because of my emotional state I'm in right now, I pretty much sat at the dining room table crying over anything and everything. Poor Paul! I don't know how he handles me when I'm a blubbering mess. After showering me with kisses and promising he'll be back soon he went back to work.
I put my shoes on and decided to walk. Of course I ended up at the library. I went down to the basement and hid out in the corner with a random book. I was reading without really comprehending what I was reading, but I didn't finish the book because rowdy kids came in and made too much noise. I did raid the free books box and got a couple oldies and then I just walked downtown. I found myself at Kirby and Nancy's (because I was thirsty and I locked myself out of my house.. and I was lonely) and have been relaxing ever since.
So it's not been a great day. Whatever. Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. After I have some chocolate, maybe watch a chick flick, I'll be on top of the world again. Right? =]

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: