I just want to let you all know that the “bad news” isn’t really all that horrible. We’re just running around and around with our health insurance and then all of a sudden Paul got a letter from school. But it’s just lame stuff that we can take care of just fine. It just gets stressful sometimes and I’m just emotional. But it’s all good. You have to go through this stuff when you’re an adult, right? Oh yeah. It’s awesome! Ha ha!
After Paul got off work he showered me with more kisses. I’m so thankful that he tries to make me feel better. What would I do without him? Now I’m seriously thinking about making some brownies or something. Just a little comfort food.
Oh yeah. I changed my scrapblog. Here’s what it looks like now!
5.16.2009
Let me explain…no there is too much. Let me sum up.
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment