I feel like I’m in a better mood when it’s raining. There’s something about it that just makes me feel great- like it’s washing my insides while it’s washing our earth. I don’t know. I just feel refreshed and at peace. I feel closer to God when it’s raining. Don’t get me wrong, I love my sunshine! But there’s just something about the rain that is very special.. I don’t know how to explain it..5.07.2009
Rain
I feel like I’m in a better mood when it’s raining. There’s something about it that just makes me feel great- like it’s washing my insides while it’s washing our earth. I don’t know. I just feel refreshed and at peace. I feel closer to God when it’s raining. Don’t get me wrong, I love my sunshine! But there’s just something about the rain that is very special.. I don’t know how to explain it..Written by: Grace & Co at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I feel the same about the rain! Montana has wonderful rain!
It smells great too :)
That was me (Melissa) I am on my I pod. I have no clue how 2 work this thing :)
Thank you for identifying yourself Melissa... It's frustrating when I don't know who is commenting... And this is not even my Blog.
I love the rain! I wish we had more of it... But I guess if I had it all the time it would become depressing. As for now, I welcome any moisture we can get.
Who took the picture you posted?
~~MOM~~
Melissa- I love the smell too. Everything is nice and clean!
Mom- I would probably get depressed by rain if we lived somewhere like Washington.
I just found that picture on Google images.
Post a Comment