This morning I got a call from Nancy saying that someone stole her rosebush during the night. Her neighbor across the street said that he saw a group of kids, high school or college age, walking down the street and they were carrying something kind of big but he wasn’t sure what it was. He pointed Kirby and Nancy in the direction they went and they were off to look for their rosebush, hoping that they would find it on someone’s porch or just left on the sidewalk somewhere. When they couldn’t find it they decided to go to the police. This isn’t the first time something random has been stolen from their yard. A year or so ago someone stole their porch swing. When they got to the police station they said that they got a call from someone living in some apartments (a block away from where Kirby and Nancy live) and they said that there was a rosebush on their porch and they didn’t know where it came from. The police knew a person that lives in that apartment complex that gets into trouble often and they’re sure it was he who stole the rosebush. Kirby and Nancy pressed charges because they’re tired of things being stolen off their lawn. Like rosebushes and porch swings. Crazy story, huh?I started the “Aunt K process” this morning by going through the stuff in my closet. I moved my clothes from one end of the rack to the other and something popped in my lower back. I don’t know what I did, but now I can’t move without shooting pain. Bending over is totally out of the question right now. Please keep me in your prayers. I don’t know what I did, but because it’s in my back it kind of freaks me out.
Paul and I decided that we’re going to Columbia Falls for the weekend. We’ve been wanting to go down and visit for awhile now and we finally have an opportunity! We’re very excited. Paul was acting like a little kid when we finally decided to do it! It was great to watch. I’ll make sure to take pictures!






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Dave &I are sure happy u are coming :)
gracie i love you so much and i hope you know that. I'm praying for you.
~Denise~
Post a Comment