I think everyone knows by now. On Monday I went to the ER in Columbia Falls and they told me the unfortunate news that my baby stopped growing. I refused a D&C hoping, hoping, hoping that there was a mistake, but Dr. Lien confirmed today that our baby has no heartbeat. She was very encouraging even though she told us the worst news I could ever hear.
Thank you, everyone, for the prayers, and please keep them coming because we’re still going through a hard time. I always said how awful it must be to out live your children.. I guess I know how it feels now. I may not have had the privilege of holding my baby like I longed to, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t know and love my baby with all of my heart.
Paul and I didn’t plan on this baby, but after we found out we were expecting we couldn’t help but be excited and count down the days till we got to hold our child. It’s really unfair. But God knows better than we do.
A good friend of mine sent this to me, and even though it makes me cry whenever I read it, I need to..
Jesus Has a Rocking Chair
Many hopeful moms and dads Try to have a child of their own Some will never get the chance Others do and see them grown And there are those who are expecting That precious baby soon But then it's gone before it ever leaves The safety of it's mamma's womb Jesus has a rocking chair And He holds that precious baby With oh, such tender care He takes the place of mom and dad He's the greatest parent a child could have Don't worry about the children there Jesus has a rocking chair
I’m not ready to talk to people, but I do appreciate the messages left for me whether it’s a text, facebook or myspace. My mom is coming tomorrow and will be with me for a week. I look forward to seeing her- I just wish it was under certain circumstances. Just keep me in your prayers.
Thank you, everyone, for the prayers, and please keep them coming because we’re still going through a hard time. I always said how awful it must be to out live your children.. I guess I know how it feels now. I may not have had the privilege of holding my baby like I longed to, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t know and love my baby with all of my heart.
Paul and I didn’t plan on this baby, but after we found out we were expecting we couldn’t help but be excited and count down the days till we got to hold our child. It’s really unfair. But God knows better than we do.
A good friend of mine sent this to me, and even though it makes me cry whenever I read it, I need to..
Jesus Has a Rocking Chair
Many hopeful moms and dads Try to have a child of their own Some will never get the chance Others do and see them grown And there are those who are expecting That precious baby soon But then it's gone before it ever leaves The safety of it's mamma's womb Jesus has a rocking chair And He holds that precious baby With oh, such tender care He takes the place of mom and dad He's the greatest parent a child could have Don't worry about the children there Jesus has a rocking chair
I’m not ready to talk to people, but I do appreciate the messages left for me whether it’s a text, facebook or myspace. My mom is coming tomorrow and will be with me for a week. I look forward to seeing her- I just wish it was under certain circumstances. Just keep me in your prayers.






14 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace, i'm so glad your mother is coming to be with you. When you go to heaven you will see your baby. James, Papa and Uncle Dan are up there with your precious one. I love you and Paul very much. I will continue to pray for you both. Grandma Horton
Grace, I'm so, so sorry. We love you and are praying for you. I'm so very glad that your Mom is coming to be with you for a little while--that's wonderful.
you are in my prayers...i am soooo sorry gracie and paul....
oh bruiser, I am so sorry to read this news. I think of the song Jesus Never Fails....your heart must be broken...i am praying for you both and thanking Jesus for rocking your little shrimp right now.
Love you Grace, I liked that little poem.
Oh Grace, I didn't know this.
I am so sorry. I will be praying for you!
Love Tayde
You and Paul, and your family, are in my prayers. God is the only one who knows the end from the beginning, though I can't imagine exactly how you are feeling, I can imagine to some degree the loss. And more than that, know the comfort that our Comforter will bring to you and yours. I love you.
Prayers are with you guys.
Praying for You and Paul.
Grace and Paul I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby, I didn't even know that you were having problems. We will be praying for you, for God to give you strength during this time. That is a beautiful song. That was written by the wife of the Perry's after they lost their first baby. God is rocking your little one and one day you will see your baby.
I Love you Grace.We are Praying for you.
I'm praying for you both. Melissa
Sorry for your loss Paul and Grace. Our family is praying for you and your family. We love you
Oh, Grace, I am so sorry for your loss. You've been in my prayers a lot the last few days. Love you.
Post a Comment