Around 8:30 this morning I met up with a friend, Lindsey, and we headed to Earl’s house to clean. I can’t remember if I told you all but I am taking over Lindsey’s job of cleaning an older gentleman’s house every week. It’ll be nice to have a little extra $$$ for bills, or better yet, vacations! Ha! We’ll see. It took her awhile to show me everything she does, it didn’t help that we talked a lot in between.. After that we ran to her house to get all 5 of her kids as well as her little boy she baby sits so that her husband could go to work and then we ran to a couple of stores for supplies for good ole Mr. Earl.
When I was done with my job Paul and I headed to Kirby and Nancy’s house where we found out Libby fell while on her paper route and she had to go to the hospital to get stitches and a brace so she doesn’t move her knee and rip stitches. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. Anyways, Nancy, Noelle, and I went over to Libby’s to see how she was doing. So far she seems to be ok. Nancy is having her over for dinner tonight that way she can relax.
Nancy, Noelle, and I went to Walmart to get things for dinner tonight and ran into our good friend Marcus. Remember him, Mom? Marcus is deaf and he LOVES our family.. probably because we actually try to communicate with him. Anyways, I showed him I learned a couple more words in sign and he was super excited. I’m a slow learner.
Now we’re back at Nancy’s and we’re going to watch The Trouble with Angels. I’m going to relax a little before going to work at 6:00 tonight. Whew! What a day! A good one though.
When I was done with my job Paul and I headed to Kirby and Nancy’s house where we found out Libby fell while on her paper route and she had to go to the hospital to get stitches and a brace so she doesn’t move her knee and rip stitches. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. Anyways, Nancy, Noelle, and I went over to Libby’s to see how she was doing. So far she seems to be ok. Nancy is having her over for dinner tonight that way she can relax.
Nancy, Noelle, and I went to Walmart to get things for dinner tonight and ran into our good friend Marcus. Remember him, Mom? Marcus is deaf and he LOVES our family.. probably because we actually try to communicate with him. Anyways, I showed him I learned a couple more words in sign and he was super excited. I’m a slow learner.
Now we’re back at Nancy’s and we’re going to watch The Trouble with Angels. I’m going to relax a little before going to work at 6:00 tonight. Whew! What a day! A good one though.






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Business runs in the family. Even Grandma, at 92, doesn't seem to slow down. I'm glad you are keeping busy...
Yes, I do remember Marcus. He's seems to be be a nice young man.
I must get back to my "business". Maybe I can rest at camp...HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!... Whatever!
~~MOM~~
Tell Libby i will be praying for her. I know it's hard with her husband away. Love you all, Grandma Horton Good luck on your cleaning job. I miss you all.
Cool for you and your jobs =) Marcus is too funny! I really liked your post about your scrap book. Love ya! Hope to see you all again this summer!
Post a Comment