Even though it was really hard for me to do, I finished my scrapblog of my first pregnancy. I don't know how others cope with miscarriages but for me, this is one more step in the healing process. Like I said in my previous post, Paul and I are getting better and better, and we look forward to having a baby. But I will never forget my first. So here's how I will remember her- for I believe she was a girl. A sixth sense kind of thing I guess. So here you go. You can click on the picture to see it better. I hope you like it.6.17.2009
Ok...that was hard.
Even though it was really hard for me to do, I finished my scrapblog of my first pregnancy. I don't know how others cope with miscarriages but for me, this is one more step in the healing process. Like I said in my previous post, Paul and I are getting better and better, and we look forward to having a baby. But I will never forget my first. So here's how I will remember her- for I believe she was a girl. A sixth sense kind of thing I guess. So here you go. You can click on the picture to see it better. I hope you like it.Written by: Grace & Co at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment