6.08.2009

Crazy, crazy, crazy…

It’s been a pretty busy few days since my Mom left on Thursday. I could go into detail and let you know everything we did, but that would probably be too boring to read.

Nancy, Noelle, and I went to a friend’s bridal shower last night. We both chipped in and bought her an awesome picnic basket. We couldn’t find a big bow to go on it so we bought a huge sunflower and yellow ribbon and placed it on top- since her wedding is sunflower themed. It was pretty much the most popular gift there. Everyone oohed and ahhed. We were so excited! Later that night Grandma Horton, Terra, and Becky got in from Washington and we visited with them for the rest of the night.

Today was my first official day of work at Scotty’s. I really enjoyed it. It’s the easiest and best job. I was running circles around Scott today scooping ice cream and working the till. I felt pretty good about myself. I actually walked to and from work for exercise and that felt good too.

Tonight is Paul’s softball game and then tomorrow after work is Papa Horton and Charity’s memorial service. Pray for us- especially me.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going to the softball game too. That was fun... Well, it would have been more fun if I wasn't freezing to death! I hope they win.

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

Me again... I wish I could have some Moose Tracks ice cream too...

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

Me again... I wish I could have some Moose Tracks ice cream too...

~~MOM~~