I’m sure everyone has heard about Sam and Tammy Kaufman and how she gave birth to twins yesterday morning and one didn’t make it. It’s a very sad situation. With everything going on I have heard some crazy rumors that have just floored me. Thankfully my parents are there so I have been able to call them to find out what’s really going on.
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I hope that whenever anyone hears anything that they make sure they go to the source, someone that is actually there where this is all going on, and not just believe what they hear and tell other people. Sam and Tammy have gone through enough without us spreading untruths, don’t you think? Stopping the rumors as soon as we hear them is the least we can do. Instead, we can let people know they (Sam and Tammy) need prayer.
Like I said, I hope no one takes this the wrong way. I just want to make sure that we Christians don’t become talebearers. It is not Christ-like and it is definitely not helping anyone feel better.
Just remember, go to the source. In everything we do in life we should always go to the source.
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I hope that whenever anyone hears anything that they make sure they go to the source, someone that is actually there where this is all going on, and not just believe what they hear and tell other people. Sam and Tammy have gone through enough without us spreading untruths, don’t you think? Stopping the rumors as soon as we hear them is the least we can do. Instead, we can let people know they (Sam and Tammy) need prayer.
Like I said, I hope no one takes this the wrong way. I just want to make sure that we Christians don’t become talebearers. It is not Christ-like and it is definitely not helping anyone feel better.
Just remember, go to the source. In everything we do in life we should always go to the source.






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Thank you Grace. I love you!
I hadn't heard actually. I am praying, and (even though words are hollow right now) I am so very sorry for the loss of their child.
Post a Comment