6.29.2009

Hmmm..

I forgot to let you know that some things have changed since Regional Convention. One of the changes is that Kirby is our new pastor. He covered for Johnny while he was away at the South Dakota mission trip as well as for camp and convention, so this is Kirby’s third week being over the church I guess you could say.

Anyways, yesterday was a really good day. I am now teaching the junior’s class (Noelle) and it is a lot of fun! Our first lesson was about Lois, Timothy’s grandmother, and how unfeigned, or genuine, she was for the Lord and showing that to her daughter, Eunice, who in return taught it to her son, Timothy. We both are going to do our best to memorize verses every week. We’ll see how well we do. I have a horrible memory, but at least I can try. We made a pretty fun craft too.

This is the picture we put inside the frame. Isn’t it cute? We really like it.

After church we had a family day and just spent the day together. We ended up going to a concert in the park. Have you ever heard of Chuck Girard? He’s some guy from back in the day, I guess, but I enjoyed him. After the concert we all went back to Kirby and Nancy’s and enjoyed hamburgers and pasta salad. It was SO good!

I hope you all have a great day, despite it being Monday. =] I’m going to do my best!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Rachel said...

Chuck Girard?!?!?!?! No WAY!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! He was with a group called Love Song back in the day. Look them up on youtube, you'd get a kick out of it! My parents got saved in the 70's and were totally hippies for Jesus so they were into all that 70's Jesus music. And of course they passed all that down to me. :-)

Alisa from Zoegirl is his daughter.

Oh man I'm so jealous! :-p

Melissa said...

Cool deal. I enjoy texting you :)

Anonymous said...

did johnny move away?
Aunt Marcy

Grace & Co said...

Yep. Chuck Girard. =] I didn't know of many people knowing who he was, but he was a good singer.

Melissa, I enjoyed texting you too. Ha ha!

Aunt Marcy, no, they did not move. They are still here in Havre.