To feel good about myself I am going to get back on my workout program I started right before I got pregnant. I sure would like to use this waiting time to get my life ready spiritually, physically, and mentally for our second baby. I’m not going to sulk and waste any time getting my life ready for what God wants. So I’m going to keep my mind busy. Not necessarily move on and forget. Just keep busy.
So, tomorrow starts the working out as well as keeping up on the “Aunt K process.” Monday I start my job at Scotty’s. I’ll keep busy being a hot little housewife and soon and very soon Paul and I will expect another little miracle. It’s all going to be ok..
So, tomorrow starts the working out as well as keeping up on the “Aunt K process.” Monday I start my job at Scotty’s. I’ll keep busy being a hot little housewife and soon and very soon Paul and I will expect another little miracle. It’s all going to be ok..






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
:)
you go hottie w/ a body :D *hugs*
Good attitude Grace.
Why did you change your background?
Go for it Sista!
how did your first day of working out go?
aunt marcy
Keep it up Grace! I love you!
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment