I needed a background that was loud and...well, hot. =]
3
people shared some ♥♥♥:
Anonymous
said...
Bruiser, I love you and am praying for you and polywog...love the background. Your day is blessed, because, YOU are a child of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. HE will SUSTAIN you during this time. ALLOW HIM to HEAL your heart, as only HE can.... go swimming in HIS love, it truly is the best medicine...sis katie.
Hey lady. Glad to hear you had a good visit with your mom. Moms are awesome people , no matter how old you are . Mandie told me how it worked out for you and your job. It was nice of him to hire her while you were out . God bless you :)
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Bruiser, I love you and am praying for you and polywog...love the background.
Your day is blessed, because, YOU are a child of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. HE will SUSTAIN you during this time. ALLOW HIM to HEAL your heart, as only HE can....
go swimming in HIS love, it truly is the best medicine...sis katie.
HOT!!!! This background makes me want some salsa. :o) Its great.!!!
Hey lady. Glad to hear you had a good visit with your mom. Moms are awesome people , no matter how old you are . Mandie told me how it worked out for you and your job. It was nice of him to hire her while you were out . God bless you :)
Post a Comment