Whenever I feel slightly down about anything in life I like to come to my blog and look at my beach and listen to my music. It helps me feel a little better. AND, I have a fake tan so I feel like the sun is actually doing something for me. Nice.
I got my picture taken by some random tourists today. That was fun. This couple is traveling from California to Maine on a bicycle. They’re pretty cool people! We had a customer come in while they were there and he got a Big Sky Sundae; 12 scoops of ice cream. The ones that eat it the fastest get their name, picture, and time on a plaque. The fastest time so far was 13 minutes and 30 seconds. This little punk teenager comes in all alone and inhales it in 6 minutes and 3 seconds! The tourists were pretty impressed and took his picture as well as everyone who was working. It was exciting to have everyone come in today. I liked that. If you’re interested in their travels they have a blog they’d love for you to check out- www.2bumsonabike.com
Well it’s time for church so I better go. Have a wonderful night!
I got my picture taken by some random tourists today. That was fun. This couple is traveling from California to Maine on a bicycle. They’re pretty cool people! We had a customer come in while they were there and he got a Big Sky Sundae; 12 scoops of ice cream. The ones that eat it the fastest get their name, picture, and time on a plaque. The fastest time so far was 13 minutes and 30 seconds. This little punk teenager comes in all alone and inhales it in 6 minutes and 3 seconds! The tourists were pretty impressed and took his picture as well as everyone who was working. It was exciting to have everyone come in today. I liked that. If you’re interested in their travels they have a blog they’d love for you to check out- www.2bumsonabike.com
Well it’s time for church so I better go. Have a wonderful night!






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I love your beach too- wish it was real though
Hey Grace, I come to your blog just to hear your happy music...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Ok Grace. Here is my new and final Blog! ha ha
I think I deleted the old ones.
Love Ya! Mom A
Post a Comment